FORECAST.ETS(target_date, values, timeline [,seasonality] [,data_completion] [,aggregation])
Returns the future value based on historical values.
|target_date||The date you want to predict.|
|values||The historical values.|
|timeline||The array or range of cells.|
|seasonality||(Optional) The number indicating whether to use seasonality:|
1 - automatically detected uses positive whole numbers (default)
0 - no seasonality, therefore linear
|data_completion||(Optional) The number indicating how to handle missing points:|
1 - use the average of the neighbouring points (default)
0 - use zero for any missing points
|aggregation||(Optional) The type of function to use:|
1 = AVERAGE (default)
2 = COUNT
3 = COUNTA
4 = MAX
5 = MIN
6 = MEDIAN
7 = SUM
|* Added in Excel 2016.|
* ETS stands for Exponential Triple Smoothing.
* The Aggregation Function will only be used when several values have the same time stamp.
* If "timeline" and "values" are not the same size, then #N/A is returned.
* If "timeline" contains duplicate values, then #NUM! is returned.
* If "seasonality" is left blank, then 1 is used.
* If "seasonality" > 8760, then #NUM! is returned.
* If "data_completion" is left blank, then 1 is used.
* If "aggregation" is left blank, then AVERAGE is used.
* If "aggregation" > 7, then #NUM! is returned.
* If "aggregation" < 1, then #NUM! is returned. Example 7
* If any of the arguments are not numeric, then #VALUE! is returned.
* The dates in the "timeline" must have a consistent step between them and can't be zero.
* If a constant step cannot be identified in the "timeline", then #NUM! is returned.
* You can use the FORECAST.LINEAR function to return the future y-value along a linear trend using existing values.
* You can use the FORECAST.ETS.CONFINT function to return the confidence interval for a future value.
* You can use the FORECAST.ETS.SEASONALITY function to return the length of the repetitive seasonality pattern.
* You can use the FORECAST.ETS.STAT function to return the statistical value for a future value.
* For an illustrated example refer to the page under Advanced Functions.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.microsoft.com
© 2021 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2021 Better Solutions Limited Top