FORECAST.LINEAR(x, known_y's, known_x's)
Returns the future y-value along a linear trend using existing values.
|x||The x-value you want the prediction for.|
|known_y's||The set of y-values for the equation (y = mx + c).|
|known_x's||The set of x-values for the equation (y = mx + c).|
|* Added in Excel 2016.|
* This function replaces the FORECAST function.
* You can use the FORECAST.ETS function to
* You can use the FORECAST.ETS.CONFINT function to
* You can use the FORECAST.ETS.SEASONALITY function to
* You can use the FORECAST.ETS.STAT function to
* For an illustrated example refer to the page under Advanced Functions.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.office.com
© 2020 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2020 Better Solutions Limited Top