Returns the formula from a particular cell.
|reference||The cell or range reference.|
|* Added in Excel 2013.|
* If "reference" does not contain a formula, then #N/A is returned.
* If "reference" > 8192 characters, then #N/A is returned.
* If "reference" contains an external reference that cannot be opened, then #N/A is returned.
* If "reference" refers to a workbook that is not open, then #N/A is returned.
* The "reference" can refer to another worksheet or workbook.
* You can use the shortcut key (Ctrl + ') to quickly toggle the display of formulas.
* You can use the ISFORMULA function to return True or False if a particular cell contains a formula.
* You can use the FORMULAGET - User Defined Function function if you are using Excel 2010 or earlier.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.office.com
© 2019 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2019 Better Solutions Limited Top