Returns the value True or False depending if the cell contains a formula.
|reference||A cell or range reference.|
|* This function was added in Excel 2013.|
* If "reference" is not valid, then #VALUE is returned.
* You can quickly switch between displaying the values and the formulas using the shortcut key (Ctrl + ').
* You can use the FORMULATEXT function to return the formula from a particular cell.
* You can use the ISREF function to return True or False depending if the value is a cell reference.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.microsoft.com
* For the Google documentation refer to support.google.com
|1 - Is the entry in cell "B1" a formula.|
2 - Is the entry in cell "B2" a formula.
3 - Is the entry in cell "B3" a formula.
4 - Is the entry in cell "B3" a formula.
© 2022 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2022 Better Solutions Limited Top