Returns the boolean True or False depending if the value is True or False.
|value||The value you want to test.|
|* A value that is either True or False is called a logical value.|
* The "value" can refer to a value, text string, cell reference, formula or a named range.
* You can use the ISEVEN function to return True or False depending if the value is an even number.
* You can use the ISODD function to return True or False depending if the value is an odd number.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.microsoft.com
* For the Google documentation refer to support.google.com
© 2023 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2023 Better Solutions Limited Top