Returns the number of times a particular value occurs in a list, table or cell range.
|data_array||The array containing the values you want to use.|
|bins_array||The array containing the intervals you want to group by.|
|* This function always returns multiple values.|
* This function had to be entered as an Array Formula before Excel 2021.
* The number of elements in the returned array is one more than the number of elements in "bins_array".
* If "data_array" contains no values then an array of zeros is returned.
* If "bins_array" contains no values then the "data_array" array is returned.
* The arguments can be cell ranges that evaluate to numbers ??
* The extra element in the returned array returns the count of any values above the highest interval. For example, when counting three ranges of values (intervals) that are entered into three cells, be sure to enter FREQUENCY into four cells for the results.
* The extra cell returns the number of values in "data_array" that are greater than the third interval value.
* Blank cells or cells containing text are ignored.
* You can use the MODE.SNGL function to return the value that occurs most frequently.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.microsoft.com
* For the Google documentation refer to support.google.com
© 2022 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2022 Better Solutions Limited Top