MODE.SNGL(number1 [,number2] [..])
Returns the value that occurs most frequently in a list or array of numbers.
|number1||The first number.|
|number2||(Optional) The second number.|
|* Added in Excel 2010.|
* This function replaces the MODE function.
* This function has a different algorithm because the one used in the MODE function was inaccurate.
* The arguments have to be numbers.
* The arguments can be range names, arrays, or references but they must contain numbers.
* If an argument is an array or reference, any empty cells, text, logical values, or empty cells are ignored.
* Any arguments with the value zero are included.
* If the data set contains no duplicate data points, then #N/A is returned.
* You can have a maximum of 255 arguments.
* You can use the FREQUENCY function to return the number of times a particular value occurs.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.office.com
© 2020 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2020 Better Solutions Limited Top