MODE.MULT(number1 [,number2] [..])
Returns the array of most frequent or repetitive values.
|number1||The first number you want to include.|
|number2||(Optional) The second number you want to include.|
|* Added in Excel 2010.|
* Always returns an array and must be entered as an array formula using (Ctrl + Shift + Enter)
* If not entered as an array formula this function is the same as MODE.SNGL
* If there are no duplicates, then #N/A is returned.
* For horizontal arrays, use TRANSPOSE(MODE.MULT())
* This will return more than one result if there are multiple modes.
* Ant test, logical values or empty cells are ignored.
* You can have a maximum of 254 numbers.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.microsoft.com
© 2021 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2021 Better Solutions Limited Top