Returns the value from the f test.
|array1||The first array.|
|array2||The second array.|
|* F.TEST was added in Excel 2010 to replace this function.|
* An F-test returns the one-tailed probability that the variances in two arrays are not significantly different.
* The arguments must be either numbers or names, arrays, or cell references that contain numbers.
* If an array or reference argument contains text, logical values, or empty cells, those values are ignored; however, cells with the value zero are included.
* If the number of data points in array1 or array2 is less than 2, or if the variance of array1 or array2 is zero, then #DIV/0! is returned.
* This function claims to return the probability for the F-value in a one tailed test for the null hypothesis that the variances of two samples are equal. This actually returns the result for a two-tailed test.
* This function can be used to determine whether two samples have different variances.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.office.com
© 2019 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2019 Better Solutions Limited Top