Returns the probability value from a chi-squared distribution.
|actual_range||The data containing observations to test against expected values.|
|expected_range||The data containing the ratio of the product of row totals and column totals to the grand total.|
|* CHISQ.TEST was added in Excel 2010 to replace this function.|
* The chi-squared distribution is a [[continuous distribution]]
* Returns the test for independence.
* This function returns the value from the chi-squared (?2) distribution for the statistic and the appropriate degrees of freedom.
* You can use ?2 tests to determine whether hypothesized results are verified by an experiment.
* If "actual_range" and "expected_range" have a different number of data points, then #N/A is returned.
* This is similar to the FTEST, TTEST and ZTEST functions.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.microsoft.com
* For the Google documentation refer to support.google.com
© 2023 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2023 Better Solutions Limited Top