Returns the probability value from a chi-squared distribution.
|actual_range||The data containing observations to test against expected values.|
|expected_range||The data containing the ratio of the product of row totals and column totals to the grand total.|
|* This function was added in Excel 2010 to replace the CHITEST function.|
* The chi-squared distribution is a continuous distribution.
* You can use the F.TEST function to
* You can use the T.TEST function to
* You can use the Z.TEST function to
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.microsoft.com
© 2022 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2022 Better Solutions Limited Top