Returns the probability value from a chi-squared distribution.
|actual_range||The data containing observations to test against expected values.|
|expected_range||The data containing the ratio of the product of row totals and column totals to the grand total.|
|* This function was added in Excel 2010 to replace the CHITEST function.|
* The chi-squared distribution is a [[continuous distribution]]
* You can use the CHISQ.DIST function to
* You can use the CHISQ.DIST.RT function to
* You can use the CHISQ.INV function to
* You can use the CHISQ.INV.RT function to
* This is similar to the F.TEST, T.TEST and Z.TEST functions.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.microsoft.com
© 2023 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2023 Better Solutions Limited Top