|Z.TEST(array, x [,sigma])|
Returns the probability value from a Normal distribution.
|array||The array or range of data against which to test x.|
|x||The value to test.|
|sigma||(Optional) The population (known) standard deviation.|
|* This function was added in Excel 2010.|
* This function replaces the ZTEST function.
* You can use the CHISQ.TEST function to
* You can use the F.TEST function to
* You can use the T.TEST function to
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.microsoft.com
* For the Google documentation refer to support.google.com
© 2022 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2022 Better Solutions Limited Top