|ZTEST(array, x [,sigma])|
Returns the probability that the supplied hypothesized sample mean is greater than the mean of the supplied data values.
|array||The array or range of data against which to test x.|
|x||The value to test.|
|sigma||(Optional) The population (known) standard deviation.|
|* Z.TEST was added in Excel 2010 to replace this function.|
* If array is empty, then #N/A is returned.
* The z-test generates a standard score for x with respect to the data set, array, and returns the two-tailed probability for the normal distribution.
* You can use this function to assess the likelihood that a particular observation is drawn from a particular population.
* This is similar to the CHITEST, FTEST and TTEST functions.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.microsoft.com
© 2023 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2023 Better Solutions Limited Top