Returns the covariance based on a sample.
|array1||The first array of integers.|
|array2||The second array of integers.|
|* The arguments can either be numbers, arrays or cell references.|
* Any text, logical values or empty cells are ignored.
* If "array1" and "array2" do not have the same number of elements, then #N/A is returned.
* If either "array1" or "array2" is empty, then #DIV/0! is returned.
* If either "array1" or "array2" contains only 1 element, then #DIV/0! is returned.
* This function was added in Excel 2010
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.microsoft.com
* For the Google documentation refer to support.google.com
© 2023 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2023 Better Solutions Limited Top