Returns the numerical value indicating if two numbers are equal.
|number1||The first number.|
|number2||The second number.|
|* If any of the arguments are not numeric, then #VALUE! is returned.|
* If "number1" = "number2", then 1 is returned.
* If "number1" <> "number2", then 0 is returned.
* If "number2" is left blank, then 0 is used.
* This function is often used to help filter out values.
* This function is also known as the Kronecker Delta function.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.microsoft.com
* For the Google documentation refer to support.google.com
© 2022 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2022 Better Solutions Limited Top