Returns the complementary error function integrated between a limit and infinity.
|x||The lower bound for integrating ERF.|
|* ERFC.PRECISE was added in Excel 2010 to replace this function.|
* If "x" is not numeric, then #VALUE! is returned.
* If "x" < 0, then #NUM! is returned.
* In Excel 2010 the accuracy of this function was improved to accept negative arguments. Prior to Excel 2010, negative arguments returned #NUM!.
* In Excel 2007 the accuracy of this function was improved.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.microsoft.com
© 2021 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2021 Better Solutions Limited Top