Returns the fisher transformation.
|x||The numeric value for which you want the transformation.|
|* This function returns the approximately normally distributed rather than skewed ??|
* If "x" <= -1, then #NUM! is returned.
* If "x" >= 1, then #NUM! is returned.
* If "x" is not numeric, then #VALUE! is returned.
* This function can be used to perform hypothesis testing on the correlation coefficient.
* You can use the FISHERINV function to return the inverse fisher transformation.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.microsoft.com
© 2021 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2021 Better Solutions Limited Top