Returns the value converted to a number.
|value||The value you want converted to a number.|
|* This function allows a text description to be added to a formula, without it affecting the formula.|
* This has very limited use for converting values since Excel does conversions automatically.
* All dates are automatically converted into date serial numbers.
* This function is often used as an alternative to using Cell Comments.
* If "value" is numerical, then the number is returned.
* If "value" is True, then 1 is returned.
* If "value" is False, then zero is returned.
* If "value" is text, then zero is returned.
* This function was originally provided to allow backwards compatibility with other spreadsheet programs.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.microsoft.com
|1 - Add 5% to the number 100.|
2 - Add 5% to the number 100 and include an in-cell comment.
3 - Add 5% to the number 100.
© 2022 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2022 Better Solutions Limited Top