Returns the error value #N/A.
|* This is one of the few functions that does not require any arguments.|
* You must include the empty parentheses after the function name.
* You can also type the value #N/A directly into a cell.
* This function was originally provided to allow backwards compatibility with other spreadsheet programs.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.microsoft.com
* For the Google documentation refer to support.google.com
© 2023 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2023 Better Solutions Limited Top