Returns the text string of the value given.
|value||The value you want to test.|
|* If "value" is text, then "value" is returned.|
* If "value" is a number, "" (empty string) is returned.
* This function is not used a lot as Microsoft Excel automatically converts values when necessary.
* This function was originally provided to allow backwards compatibility with other spreadsheet programs.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.microsoft.com
* For the Google documentation refer to support.google.com
|1 - What is the text in the string "sometext".|
2 - What is the text in the string "true".
3 - What is the text in the string "20+100".
4 - This is a numerical value so an empty string is returned.
© 2022 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2022 Better Solutions Limited Top