Returns the number indicating the data type of the value.
|value||The value you want the data type of.|
|* This function can be useful when the behaviour of another function depends on the data type of value in a particular cell.|
* This function is most useful when you are using functions that can accept different types of data.
* 1 is returned when "value" is a number.
* 2 is returned when "value" is text.
* 4 is returned when "value" is a logical value (True or False).
* 16 is returned when "value" is an error value.
* 64 is returned when "value" is an array.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.microsoft.com
* For the Google documentation refer to support.google.com
© 2022 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2022 Better Solutions Limited Top