Returns the character with the corresponding UNICODE character.
|number||The number specifying which character you want between 1 and 65535.|
|* Added in Excel 2013.|
* This function returns the same characters as the CHAR function for numbers 1 to 128.
* This function can be used with other functions to help remove unwanted characters.
* If "number" < 1, then #VALUE! is returned.
* If "number" is not numeric, then #VALUE! is returned.
* You can use the UNICODE function to return the UNICODE number for the first character in a text string.
* You can use the CODE function to return the ANSI/ASCII number for the first character in a text string.
* You can use the CHAR function to return the character with the corrresponding ANSI/ASCII character.
* For more information about the different character sets refer to the Character Codes page.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.office.com
© 2020 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2020 Better Solutions Limited Top