Returns the UNICODE number for the first character in a text string.
|text||The text string you want to use.|
|* Added in Excel 2013.|
* This function is useful when you want to specify characters that are difficult or impossible to type directly.
* You can use the UNICHAR function to return the character with the corresponding UNICODE number.
* You can use the CODE function to return the ANSI/ASCII number for the first character in a text string.
* You can use the CHAR function to return the character with the corrresponding ANSI/ASCII character.
* For more information about the different character sets refer to the Character Codes page.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.office.com
© 2019 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2019 Better Solutions Limited Top