Activates an application or window currently running on Windows.
|title||The title that appears in the title bar of the application (String).|
|wait||(Optional) True or False specifying if the application has the focus (Boolean).|
|* The "title" can also be the task id of the application (returned from the Shell function).|
* If "wait" = True, then the calling application waits until it has the focus before activating the specific application.
* If "wait" = False, then the specified application is activates immediately.
* If "wait" is left blank, then False is used.
* This subroutine cannot change whether the application or window is maximised or minimised, it only changes focus.
* You can use the Shell function to change the status of the window (maximised or minimised).
* The equivalent .NET function is Microsoft.VisualBasic.Interaction.AppActivate
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to docs.microsoft.com
AppActivate "Microsoft Word"
Call AppActivate("Microsoft Word")
Dim dbAppID as Double
dbAppID = Shell("C:\Word\Winword.exe, 1)
© 2020 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2020 Better Solutions Limited Top