Returns the expression converted to a currency data type (Currency).
|expression||The expression to evaluate and convert to a currency.|
|* The Currency data type is a Value data type.|
* The "expression" can be any number between -922 E12 and 922 E12.
* This function can be used to force currency arithmetic in cases where single precision, double precision or integer arithmetic would normally occur.
* This function recognises decimals and thousand separators based on the local settings.
* An overflow error will occur if the value is out of range.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to docs.microsoft.com
CCur(20) = 20
Dim lPrice As Long
lPrice = 12.75
CCur(lPrice) = 13
© 2019 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2019 Better Solutions Limited Top