Returns the expression converted to a currency data type (Currency).
|expression||The expression to evaluate and convert to a currency.|
|* The Currency data type is a Value data type.|
* The "expression" can be any number between -922 E12 and 922 E12.
* If "expression" cannot be converted to a number you will get a type mismatch error.
* This function can be used to force currency arithmetic in cases where single precision, double precision or integer arithmetic would normally occur.
* This function recognises decimals and thousand separators based on the local settings.
* An overflow error will occur if the value is out of range.
* For a full list of conversion functions refer to the Explicit Conversion page.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to learn.microsoft.com
Debug.Print CCur(20) '= 20
Dim lPrice As Long
lPrice = 12.75
Debug.Print CCur(lPrice) '= 13
© 2022 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2022 Better Solutions Limited Top