Defines the current system date.
|* If you want to set the system time, use the TIME statement.|
* If you want to return the current system date, use the DATE function.
* This must be a date between 1 January 1980 and 31 December.
* Changing your system date using this statement is not recommended. You may get a permission denied message if you do not have administrator rights on that computer.
* Is there any restriction on the date range - does it have to be after 1st January 1980 ??
* This statement can be prefixed with "VBA."
* This statement is not available in Access.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to docs.microsoft.com
Date = #January 01, 2009#
Date = #1/1/2020#
© 2021 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2021 Better Solutions Limited Top