Defines the current system date.
|* This must be a date between 1 January 1980 and 31 December.|
* Changing your system date using this statement is not recommended. You may get a permission denied message if you do not have administrator rights on that computer.
* Is there any restriction on the date range - does it have to be after 1st January 1980 ??
* This statement is not available in Access.
* This statement should be prefixed with "VBA." to make it easier to understand.
* You can use the DATE Function to return the current system date.
* You can use the NOW function to return the current system date and time.
* You can use the TIME function to return the current system time.
* You can use the TIME Statement to set the system time.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to learn.microsoft.com
VBA.Date = #January 01, 2009#
VBA.Date = #1/1/2020#
© 2022 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2022 Better Solutions Limited Top