Defines the current system time.
|* If you want to set the system date, use the DATE statement.|
* If you want to return the current system time, use the TIME function.
* The time argument can be any numeric expression, string expression or any combination that represents a time.
* If the time is a string then this is converted into a time using the time separators specified in your local settings.
* This statement can be prefixed with "VBA."
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to docs.microsoft.com
Time = "00:00:00"
Time = #6:30:15#
© 2021 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2021 Better Solutions Limited Top