Returns the base of natural logarithm raised to a power (Double).
|number||The number to use as the exponent applied to the base e (Double).|
|* If "number" > 709.782712893, an error occurs.|
* The constant e is approximately 2.718282.
* This function complements the action of the LOG function and is sometimes referred to as the anti-logarithm.
* You can use the LOG function to return the natural logarithm of a number.
* The equivalent .NET function is System.Math.Exp
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to docs.microsoft.com
TypeName(Exp(1)) = "Double"
Exp(1) = 2.7182
Exp(4) = 54.59815
© 2020 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2020 Better Solutions Limited Top