PV(rate, nper, pmt [,fv] [,type])
Returns the present value of a series of equal cash flows at regular intervals (Double).
|rate||The interest rate per period (Double).|
|nper||The total number of payment periods (Integer).|
|pmt||The payment to be made each period (Double).|
|fv||(Optional) The future value you want after you make the final payment (Double).|
|type||(Optional) True of False to specify when payments are due (Boolean).|
|* This function returns the present value of an annuity based on periodic, fixed payments to be paid in the future and at a fixed interest rate.|
* The "rate" and "nper" arguments must in the same units (days, months, years).
* You can use the FV function to return the future value of a series of equal cash flows at regular intervals.
* You can use the NPV function to return the present value of a series of unequal cash flows at regular intervals.
* The equivalent Excel function is Application.WorksheetFunction.PV
* The equivalent .NET function is Microsoft.VisualBasic.Financial.Pv
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to learn.microsoft.com
Debug.Print Pv(0.0081,48,2000) '= -79275.9669081324
© 2023 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2023 Better Solutions Limited Top