Returns the present value of a series of unequal cash flows at regular intervals (Double).
|rate||The discount rate (Double).|
|values()||The array of cash flow values (Variant)|
|* This function returns the net present value of an investment based on a series of periodic cash flows (payments and receipts) and a discount rate.|
* The "rate" is a percentage expressed as a decimal (eg 5% = 0.05)
* The "values" is an array of Double values.
* The "values" array must contain at least one negative value (a payment) and one positive value (a receipt).
* You can use the PV function to return the present value of an annuity.
* The equivalent Excel function is Application.WorksheetFunction.NPV
* The equivalent .NET function is Microsoft.VisualBasic.Financial.Npv
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to docs.microsoft.com
Dim ardoubles(3) as Double
ardoubles(0) = -20
ardoubles(1) = 10
ardoubles(2) = 10
ardoubles(3) = 20
Npv(0.05, ardoubles) = 15.115
© 2020 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2020 Better Solutions Limited Top