Returns a LongPtr on a 64 bit version and a Long on a 32 bit version.
|ptr||The string variable|
|* This is often used when passing in UNICODE strings.|
* This function can tell the difference between an empty string ("") and a null string (vbNullString).
* This function does not appear in the intellisense.
* This function was added in Office 2010.
* This is similar to the OBJPTR
* This is similar to the VARPTR
Dim myString As String
Debug.Print StrPtr("") 'non-zero
Debug.Print StrPtr(vbNullString) 'zero
© 2020 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2020 Better Solutions Limited Top