Returns a LongPtr on a 64 bit version and a Long on a 32 bit version.
|ptr||The object variable.|
|* This returns the address (or pointer) for an interface referenced by an object variable.|
* Most objects support multiple interfaces so it is important to get the correct one.
* Often used for indexing objects placed in collections.
* This function does not appear in the intellisense.
* This function was added in Office 2010.
* This is similar to the STRPTR
* This is similar to the VARPTR
Dim myObject = New myObject
Dim myCollection As Collection
myCollection.Add myObject, CStr(ObjPtr(myObject))
© 2019 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2019 Better Solutions Limited Top