Returns the absolute value or a number without its sign.
|number||The number you want the absolute value of.|
|* The absolute value of a number is just the number without its sign.|
* The absolute value of a number is also called its modulus.
* The "number" can be a cell reference or a named range.
* If "number" is negative, this function simply removes the sign, returning a positive number.
* If "number" is not numeric, then #VALUE! is returned.
* The equivalent VBA function is ABS
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.office.com
1 - What is the absolute value of the number 10.
© 2018 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2018 Better Solutions Limited Top