* The average deviation is a measure of dispersion.
* This function returns the average of the absolute deviations from the mean.
* This function is a measure of the variability in a data set.
* You can also use a single array or a reference to an array instead of arguments separated by commas.
* The arguments must be either numbers or names, arrays, or references that contain numbers.
* If any of the arguments are empty, then these are ignored.
* If any of the arguments contain text or logical values, then these are ignored.
* If any of the arguments are zero, then these are counted.
* If any of the arguments are not numeric, then #VALUE! is returned.
* You can have a maximum of 30 arguments.
* For an illustrated example refer to the page under Dispersion.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.office.com