Returns the number converted from binary to decimal.
|number||The binary number you want to convert.|
|* If "number" contains more than 10 characters (10 bits), then #NUM! is returned.|
* If "number" contains 10 characters then the most significant bit (i.e. the first number) represents the sign bit (i.e either positive or negative). See rows 6 and 7.
* If "number" is not a valid binary number, then #NUM! is returned.
* Any negative numbers are represented using two's complement notation.
* You can use the BIN2HEX function to convert a number from binary to hexadecimal.
* You can use the BIN2OCT function to convert a number from binary to octal.
* You can use the DEC2BIN function to convert a number from decimal to binary.
* In Excel 2007 the accuracy of this function was improved.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.microsoft.com
© 2022 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2022 Better Solutions Limited Top