Returns the text string with all the non-printable characters removed.
|text||The text string you want cleaned.|
|* This function removes any non printable characters include tabs and program specific codes.|
* This function is useful when you want to remove characters that will not be printed. For example this function can be used to remove line breaks.
* The "text" can consist of other worksheet functions (Rows 1 and 2)
* This can be a useful function to use when you import data from another program.
* This function will not remove non-breaking spaces, CHR(160).
* This function only removes the ASCII characters 1-31.
* You can use the TRIM function to return the text string with all the extra spaces removed from the beginning, middle and end.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.microsoft.com
* For the Google documentation refer to support.google.com
© 2022 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2022 Better Solutions Limited Top