Returns the text string with all extra spaces removed from the beginning, middle and end.
|text||The text string you want cleaned.|
|* Extra spaces can prevent your formulas from working correctly.|
* The only spaces left will be a single space between words.
* If words have more than one space between them, they are replaced with a single space.
* This function will only remove the ASCII space character (32) and not any other characters.
* You can use the CLEAN function to return a text string with all the non-printable characters removed.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.office.com
© 2020 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2020 Better Solutions Limited Top