Returns the mean of the interior of a data set.
|array||The array or range of values to trim and average.|
|percent||The fractional number of data points to exclude from the calculation.|
|* This function rounds the number of excluded data points down to the nearest multiple of 2.|
* If percent = 0.1, 10 percent of 30 data points equals 3 points. For symmetry, This function excludes a single value from the top and bottom of the data set.
* This function calculates the mean taken by excluding a percentage of data points from the top and bottom tails of a data set. You can use this function when you wish to exclude outlying data from your analysis.
* If "percent" < 0, then #NUM! is returned.
* If "percent" > 1, then #NUM! is returned.
* For example, if percent = 0.2, 4 points are trimmed from a data set of 20 points (20 x 0.2), 2 from the top and 2 from the bottom of the set.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.office.com
© 2021 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2021 Better Solutions Limited Top