COMPLEX(real_num, i_num [,suffix])
Returns the complex number given real and imaginary coefficients.
|real_num||The real coefficient of the complex number.|
|i_num||The imaginary coefficient of the complex number.|
|suffix||(Optional) The suffix for the imaginary component of the complex number.|
|* If "real_num" is not numeric, then #VALUE! is returned.|
* If "i_num" is not numeric, then #VALUE! is returned.
* If "suffix" is left blank, then "i" is used.
* If "suffix" is not either "i" or "j", then #VALUE! is returned.
* If "suffix" is not in lowercase, then #VALUE! is returned.
* You can use the IMCONJUGATE function to return a complex conjugate.
* In Excel 2003 this function was only available when you had the Analysis ToolPak add-in loaded.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.office.com
© 2019 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2019 Better Solutions Limited Top