Returns the product of two or more complex numbers.
|inumber1||The first complex number.|
|inumber2||(Optional) The second complex number.|
|* If "inumber1" or "inumber2" is not in the form x + yi or x + yj, then #NUM! is returned.|
* You can have a maximum of 29 arguments.
* You can use the COMPLEX function to convert real and imaginary coefficients into a complex number.
* In Excel 2007 the format returned by this function has been changed so that the imaginary part is displayed in consistent scientific notation.
* In Excel 2003 this function was only available when you had the Analysis ToolPak add-in loaded.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.office.com
© 2019 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2019 Better Solutions Limited Top