Returns the complex number raised to an integer number.
|inumber||The complex number you want to raise to a power.|
|number||The power to which you want to raise the complex number.|
|* If "inumber" is not in the form x + yi or x + yj, then #NUM! is returned.|
* If "number" is not numeric, then #VALUE! is returned.
* Number can be an integer, fractional, or negative.
* You can use the COMPLEX function to convert real and imaginary coefficients into a complex number.
* In Excel 2010 the accuracy of this function was improved.
* In Excel 2007 the format returned by this function was changed so that the imaginary part is displayed in consistent scientific notation.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.microsoft.com
© 2021 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2021 Better Solutions Limited Top