Returns the sum of two or more complex numbers.
|inumber1||The first complex number.|
|inumber2||(Optional) The second complex number.|
|* If any of the arguments are not in the form x + yi or x + yj, then #NUM! is returned.|
* You can have a maximum of 29 arguments.
* You can use the COMPLEX function to convert real and imaginary coefficients into a complex number.
* In Excel 2007 the format returned by this function was changed so that the imaginary part is displayed in consistent scientific notation.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.microsoft.com
* For the Google documentation refer to support.google.com
© 2022 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2022 Better Solutions Limited Top