Returns the tangent of a complex number.
|inumber||The complex number.|
|* Added in Excel 2013.|
* If any of the arguments are not in the form x + yi or x + yj, then #NUM! is returned.
* You can use the IMCOS function to return the cosine of a complex number.
* You can use the IMSIN function to return the sine of a complex number.
* You can use the COMPLEX function to convert real and imaginary coefficients into a complex number.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.office.com
© 2020 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2020 Better Solutions Limited Top