Returns the sine of a complex number.
|inumber||The complex number for which you want the sine.|
|* If "inumber" is not in the form x + yi or x + yj, then #NUM! is returned.|
* You can use the IMCOS function to return the cosine of a complex number.
* You can use the IMTAN function to return the tangent of a complex number.
* You can use the COMPLEX function to convert real and imaginary coefficients into a complex number.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.microsoft.com
* For the Google documentation refer to support.google.com
© 2023 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2023 Better Solutions Limited Top