Returns the hyperbolic sine of a complex number.
|inumber||The complex number.|
|* This function was added in Excel 2013.|
* If "inumber" is not in the form x + yi or x + yj, then #NUM! is returned.
* You can use the IMCOSH function to return the hyperbolic cosine of a complex number.
* You can use the COMPLEX function to convert real and imaginary coefficients into a complex number.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.microsoft.com
* For the Google documentation refer to support.google.com
© 2022 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2022 Better Solutions Limited Top