Returns the hyperbolic sine of a number.
|number||The number you want the hyperbolic sine of.|
|* The "number" is the angle in radians.|
* If "number" is not numeric, then #VALUE! is returned.
* If you want the result to be in degrees, multiply the result by 180/PI.
* If your argument is in degrees, multiply it by PI/180 to convert it to radians.
* You can use the hyperbolic sine function to approximate a cumulative probability distribution.
* You can use the COSH function to return the hyperbolic cosine.
* You can use the CSCH function to return the reciprocal hyperbolic sine (1/SINH).
* You can use the TANH function to return the hyperbolic tangent.
* You can use the ASINH function to return the inverse hyperbolic sine.
* You can use the DEGREES function to convert from radians to degrees.
* For a working example refer to the Quant > Hyperbolic Functions page.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.office.com
© 2019 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2019 Better Solutions Limited Top