Returns the hyperbolic cosine of a number.
|number||The number you want the hyperbolic cosine of.|
|* The inverse of this function is the ACOSH function.|
* The "number" is the angle in radians.
* If "number" is not numeric, then #VALUE! is returned.
* If your argument is in degrees, multiply it by PI/180 to convert it to radians.
* You can use the ACOSH function to return the inverse hyperbolic cosine.
* You can use the SECH function to return the reciprocal hyperbolic cosine (1/COSH)
* You can use the SINH function to return the hyperbolic sine.
* You can use the TANH function to return the hyperbolic tangent.
* You can use the DEGREES function to convert from radians to degrees
* For a working example refer to the Quant > Hyperbolic Functions page.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.office.com
© 2020 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2020 Better Solutions Limited Top