Returns the hyperbolic arc-cosine of a number.
|number||The number you want the inverse hyperbolic cosine of.|
* The hyperbolic arc-cosine (or inverse hyperbolic cosine function) of an angle is the inverse of the COSH function.
* The "number" is the angle in radians.
* If "number" < 1, then #NUM! is returned.
* If "number" is not numeric, then #VALUE! is returned.
* For a working example refer to the Trigonometry page.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.office.com.
1 - What is the inverse hyperbolic cosine of 1 radian.
2 - This function is the inverse of the hyperbolic cosine function.
3 - This function is the inverse of the hyperbolic cosine function.
4 - What is the inverse hyperbolic cosine of 4.5.