Returns the arc-cotangent of a number.
|number||The number you want the inverse cotangent of.|
|* Added in Excel 2013.|
* The arc-cotangent is the inverse of the COT function.
* The angle returned is in radians between 0 and PI.
* If "number" is not numeric, then #VALUE is returned.
* You can use the DEGREES function to convert from radians to degrees.
* For a working example refer to the Quant > Trigonometric Functions page.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.office.com
|1 - How many degrees is the arc-cotangent of 0.5 radians.|
© 2019 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2019 Better Solutions Limited Top