Returns the hyperbolic arc-cotangent of a number.
|number||The absolute value.|
|* Added in Excel 2013.|
* The hyperbolic arc-cotangent is the inverse of the COTH function.
* The "number" must be greater than 1.
* If "number" < 1, then #NUM! is returned.
* If Abs(number) < 1, then #VALUE is returned.
* You can use the COTH function to return the hyperbolic cotangent.
* For a working example refer to the Quant > Hyperbolic Functions page.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.office.com
© 2019 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2019 Better Solutions Limited Top